General tips / Assembly
Realigning front wheel
Adjust Steering Alignment KnobIf front wheel is misaligned, adjust with steering knob (will be blue or black):
- Toggle function switch to REMOTE.
- Turn steering knob on front of Z-box until front wheel is back to center.
Black steering knob Blue steering knob
- Set function switch to off
- Place battery on battery tray and connect T-bar to battery
- Set speed control at white line (slow), set the function switch to manual, and slowly increase speed
fuction switch connecting the battery speed control
Toggle function switch to remote and set speed control to desired setting.
For safety reasons, caddie will automatically shut off if no command is given within 20 seconds.
- GO: Caddie will travel at set speed.
- FAST: Caddie will travel at top speed. Press GO to return to set speed.
- LEFT (looking from behind caddie): Front wheel will turn left. Releasing button recenters front wheel.
- RIGHT (from behind caddie): Front wheel will turn right. Releasing button recenters front wheel.
- STOP (from behind caddie): Caddie will stop. Red light blinks to confirm command.
Lithium battery FAQs